Córdoba hosts FIMART, technical meetings for innovation-oriented Smart Rural promoting the latest advances in technology and innovative services to the rural world. The fair has the following objectives:
- Development of an outreach event aimed at professionals and public institutions that contribute to consolidating the position of Córdoba as a pole of innovation in the rural world.
- Provide a forum for cooperation for the identification and implementation of innovative projects in the following areas:
- Application of innovation and technology to improve businesses in the agrifood value chain (from primary production to distribution) to meet the challenges of the sectors involved in the 2050.
- Application of technology innovation and the development of emerging activities in rural areas such as tourism, "green" business, renewable energy, cultural content industries ...
- Application of innovation and technology to improve services to citizens and quality of life in rural areas.
ICT AGRI 2 will be present during "round table" about fundings organized 12/11/15 at 9.30 a.m.
Event's language will be spanish