The city of Córdoba hosts FIMART Fair Smart Rural innovation aimed at promoting the latest advances in technologies and innovative services to rural areas . The fair has the following objectives :
- Development of an event of international scope aimed at professionals, companies and public institutions that contribute to fostering innovation in rural, forest world and companies in the agrifood value chain.
- Provide a forum for cooperation for the identification and implementation of innovative projects and marketing products and services in the following technology areas: advanced software, sensing, internet of things, bigdata and its application to inteligence business and artificial intelligence, flights unmanned, robot control, energy efficiency ...
FIMART contributes to:
- The application of innovation and technology to improve businesses in the agrifood value chain (from primary production to distribution), and the forest world, to meet the challenges of the sectors involved.
- The application of innovation and technology to the development of emerging activities: 4.0 agribusiness, precision agriculture, businesses " green " , renewable energy, the supermarket of the future ...
- The application of innovation and technology to improve services to citizens and quality of life in rural areas.